View Full Site
10 Questions to Ask Your New Home Builder
- How many years has the company been building new homes? Experience and a good reputation in the Regina market are important to ensure your builder is familiar and experienced with our extreme weather conditions and building standards.
- What industry associations is your new home builder a member to? Make sure they are members of industry associations such as RRHBA, CHBA, and COR Safety.
- What warranty coverage does your new home builder provide?
- Does your homebuilder offer the option of building your new home to Energy Star standards?
- Does the company have an after sales service policy and how does it work?
- Can we visit the work site? Establish what is allowed within the safety codes that your builder has in place for their home sites. How many visits are acceptable and at what stages of the building process. In addition what is the procedure for booking your visits?
- What are standard features in the base price of the home and what is included?
- What can you expect for future development in the area that you are building your home?
- What is their time frame for building your new home?
- Is the company supportive of the community?